منتدى كوردستان الاول
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى كوردستان الاول

أهلا وسهلا بكم في منتدانا الكوردي باللغة العربية و بكل مشترك و بكل زائر و 1000 هلا هلا بيكم وننتظر مشاركاتكم و نتقبل مقترحاتكم براحة الصدر

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

dating usa - Let me satisfy you

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Rockingh
زائر

dating usa  - Let me satisfy you Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: dating usa - Let me satisfy you   dating usa  - Let me satisfy you Icon_minitime12011-07-26, 05:04

free date dating sites - Need more sex than I am getting My name is Eileen PERALES I'm just trying to start over again..would love to meet some cool guys to hang out with and hook up with. I'm very adventurous and open sexually. i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there PS:I just want to live life to the fullest with as little distraction as possible. I'd like to meet a guy that is the same way. free date dating sites Mildura online dating 100% free dating site Bendigo dating singles in Rockingham free online dating i am a simple girl with a fairly simple lifee,and i prefer to keep it that way. i still like to have fun whenever i can. even though i don't need a man i would still like to meet someone to spend some time with and pleaes me from time to time. Most of my life is consumed with work. I love to have a good man to hang out with but dont have much free time. I do have needs though and am tirred of pleasing myself. If you are ok with having a friend with benefits then shoot me an email. I like for whoever I'm with to devote a great bit of their time to me. I am a very affectionate person. I like to cuddle and do all good things of that sort. I enjoy going out but I also like to stay in sometimes and be close to the one I adore the most but the only problem with that is, is that he hasn't found me yet. what I'm looking for: A tall, nice guy and someone who likes to be social and has a similar sense of humor. I love to talk, silence freaks me out sop I need someone who can hold a good conversation. Loves music and the arts and other cultures or is open to learning. Im bored and looking to find some fun in life ... if u think ur someone who can showme a good time and fullfill my needs get at me. im sure youll never get bored with me im a fun type person and even better looking! Hi i'm a patry type of gal i'm attractive kind sexual and a nymph of sorts! I love to take chances sensitive and gentle with an open mind and heart. I'm a do-er work hard and do whatever it takes to make thints happen, and I am the same in bed! Message me if you wanna meet.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

dating usa - Let me satisfy you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى كوردستان الاول :: قسم أستوديو كورستان الاول :: منتدى الفيديو :: منتدى الاغاني الاجنبية-
انتقل الى: